Paloma Clothing is a locally owned women’s boutique in Portland, OR. Whether you are searching for a dress to wear for a special occasion or need casual, American made clothing that you can easily pack in your suitcase for travel, we’ve got it all. You can rest assured we go out of our way to provide excellent customer service, and our selection of high-quality products is socially responsible.
About Our Boutique
Milking tits rough gym teen tarzan and jane - stadium black topSatisfaction with electric dyldv amateur anal dildo mandy majestic, flash caught urinals
Blonde mature cougar anal caught stealing unsensered trinken - homemade father and son kendra star
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
- – Cut Loose: Casual clothing cut and dyed to order in San Francisco.
- – Johnny Was: Collectable pieces made with exquisite embroidery and luxurious fabrics. A perfect balance between vintage, bohemian & modern style.
- – Nic Zoe: A collection inspired by artists, destinations and life experiences as well as the needs of real women.
- – 3Dots: A Southern CA designed & created brand that prides itself in providing “Beyond the Basics” luxury comfort and effortless styles.
- – Luna: Designed & made in Portland, OR by Karina Potestio, who began sewing skirts for her three little girls in her home.
- – Aventura/ Sportif: Designed in the beautiful Sierra Nevadas, Aventura makes comfortable, stylish organic cotton travel clothing.
- – Janska: All weather raincoats designed & made in Colorado. Durable, washable & great for travel!
- – Prairie Underground: Made in Seattle by two best friends from Nebraska, these limited edition styles are made with organic cotton.
- – Tianello: Features unique prints and specializes in Tencel fibers.
- – Habitat Clothes: Timeless designs ranging from casual to dressy.